BaseCorp is looking for a full-time eLearning Developer to build quality, interactive eLearning courses using Articulate Storyline and other modern applications.
You will be joining a development team that includes Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists and Quality Assurance Specialists.
BaseCorp Learning Systems offers a professional, creative, work environment that demands attention to detail and a solid work ethic. Our team works in a business where meeting deadlines, solving problems and delivering quality products are the norm. We are looking for a special person to join our team as a full-time eLearning Developer in our Edmonton office.
This job requires you to have exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and above all, experience developing interactive eLearning courseware.
- Develop highly interactive eLearning resources using Articulate Storyline, BaseCorp’s LCMS and other applications
- Work within the development team to ensure a clear understanding of design requirements
- Assist the instructional designers by presenting suitable options to technical requirements
- Assist with multi-media requirements
- Assist in quality assurance testing of content produced by other team members
- Intermediate to Expert proficiency in Articulate Storyline
- Proven ability to translate instructional requirements described in a storyboard into an interactive and engaging eLearning course
- Team Player with a proactive, positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and meet project deadlines
- Experience developing eLearning courses with Captivate, Camtasia, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience deploying SCORM content in a Learning Management System (LMS)
BaseCorp Learning Systems is an equal opportunity employer that takes an interest in its employees and their welfare.
Note that this position is a full-time career position based in our Edmonton office.
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com